ChromaCast Handheld Microphone Wind Screens were designed with acoustically transparent foam to reduce unwanted breath and wind noise without affecting sound quality. They are particularly effective in reducing pops and ticks caused by talking or singing too closely into the microphone as well as reducing wind noise when using a microphone in outdoor applications. Ideal for use with the ChromaCast Dynamic Vocal Microphone, ChromaCast Value Series VHF Wireless Microphone System, & ChromaCast Pro Series UHF Wireless Microphone Systems, these wind screens work well with all "ball-type" microphones. ChromaCast products prove you dont have to spend a fortune to get quality music gear.
- Breatheable foam material provides high quality sound, excellent heat dissipating capabilities, and minimizes contact with moisture and dust
- Protect your mics against wind interference, dust, and singers' spit
- Designed for standard sized "ball-type" handheld microphones
- Not designed for use with headset microphones
- Includes 5 Handheld Microphone Wind Screens