Zildjian S Family Cymbals
Designed to cut, S Family rock rides offer you the volume and projection when you need it most. Maximum stick definition with a high pitch and powerful bell. Great for live performances where more projection is needed. With a name like “Rock,” they won’t ever let you down.
S Family Rock Crash
- Weight: Medium Heavy
- Finish: Brilliant
- Enhanced attack and cutting power
- Great for live performances where more projection is needed
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. The new S Family from Zildjian is an expressive cymbal with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy (88% copper, 12% tin) coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
- Superb-sounding cymbal line for the Semi-Professional/Professional musician
- B12 Alloy (88% Copper, 12% Tin) produces balanced low-mid-high frequencies
- Top-bottom lathing crafted perfectly in weight, feel, sound
- Extensive hammering for dialed-in sonic response through all dynamic ranges
- Brilliant Finish - bright shimmery tone that opens up sound