Zildjian S Family Cymbals
Offering the most versatility of all S Family crashes, the medium thin weight is a perfect match when lighter touches and louder hits are necessary. Full-bodied crash color with excellent projection qualities. Creates a stronger high-end tone with longer sustain.
S Family Medium Thin Crash
- Weight: Medium Thin
- Finish: Brilliant
- Full-bodied crash color with excellent projection qualities
- Stronger high-end tone with longer sustain
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. The new S Family from Zildjian is an expressive cymbal with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy (88% copper, 12% tin) coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
- Superb-sounding cymbal line for the Semi-Professional/Professional musician
- B12 Alloy (88% Copper, 12% Tin) produces balanced low-mid-high frequencies
- Top-bottom lathing crafted perfectly in weight, feel, sound
- Extensive hammering for dialed-in sonic response through all dynamic ranges
- Brilliant Finish - bright shimmery tone that opens up sound