Zildjian S Family Cymbals
Designed for the loudest playing situations, S Family Rock HiHats offer you the volume and projection when you need it most. Heavy and focused, S Family Rock HiHats exude aggressive cut and attack with a pronounced cutting “chick” sound. Great for live performances where more projection is needed. With a name like “Rock,” they won’t ever let you down.
S Family Rock HiHats
- Weight: Medium Heavy/Heavy
- Finish: Brilliant
- Heavy and focused
- Aggressive cut and attack with a pronounced cutting “chick”
- Great for live performances where more projection is needed
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. The new S Family from Zildjian is an expressive cymbal with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy (88% copper, 12% tin) coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
- B12 Alloy: 88% Copper, 12% Tin - produces the perfect balance of low, middle, and high frequencies.
- Fully Lathed: Top and bottom lathing - crafted to perfection in weight, feel, and sound.
- Extensive Hammering: Gives these cymbals a dialed-in sonic response throughout all dynamic ranges.
- Brilliant Finish: Invented by Zildjian, the striking brilliant finish helps open up the sound, providing a bright and shimmery tone.