Zildjian S Family Cymbals
Perfectly balanced, the standard 14” S Family HiHats offer a versatile range of frequencies with a full-bodied response. Suitable for various styles of music.
S Family Hihats
- Weight: Medium/Heavy
- Finish: Brilliant
- Versatile range of frequencies and full-bodied response
- Suitable for various styles of music
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. The new S Family from Zildjian is an expressive cymbal with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy (88% copper, 12% tin) coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
- B12 Alloy: 88% Copper, 12% Tin - produces the perfect balance of low, middle, and high frequencies.
- Fully Lathed: Top and bottom lathing - crafted to perfection in weight, feel, and sound.
- Extensive Hammering: Gives these cymbals a dialed-in sonic response throughout all dynamic ranges.
- Brilliant Finish: Invented by Zildjian, the striking brilliant finish helps open up the sound, providing a bright and shimmery tone.