Zildjian S Family Cymbals
With an exceptionally quick and sensitive response from the lightest touch, S Family thin crashes feature a bright, full crash sound with a beautiful shimmery sustain. Smaller size thin crashes are light and quick, and also work well as stacker cymbals.
S Family Thin Crash
- Weight: Thin
- Finish: Brilliant
- Exceptionally quick and sensitive response
- Bright, full crash sound
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. The new S Family from Zildjian is an expressive cymbal with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy (88% copper, 12% tin) coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
- Superb-sounding cymbal line for the Semi-Professional/Professional musician
- B12 Alloy (88% Copper, 12% Tin) produces balanced low-mid-high frequencies
- Top-bottom lathing crafted perfectly in weight, feel, sound
- Extensive hammering for dialed-in sonic response through all dynamic ranges
- Brilliant Finish - bright shimmery tone that opens up sound
- Includes ChromaCast Pro Series Cymbal Stand