Zildjian K Zildjian Cymbals
K Zildjian cymbals are known for their dark, warm sounds that harken back to the original K cymbals developed by Zildjian in 19th Century Turkey. Instantly recognizable by their "vented K" logo, K cymbals capture the aura of the original K's but with far greater consistency, making them the choice of drummers from genres as diverse as Jazz, Country, and Rock.
K Zildjian Rides
- Sound: Dark & Rich
- Material: Zildjian Secret Family Alloy
- Finish: Traditional
- Clear, full-stick definition
- Low overtones
- The must have dark sounds that can make any style of music shine
The unique tonal colors of K Zildjian cymbals have always been associated with the most innovative drummers in music. The K Ride offers clear, full-stick definition and Low overtones.
- Type: Ride, Size: 20 in. / 50.8 CM., Weight: Medium
- Finish: Traditional, Bell Size: Medium, Profile: Medium-Low
- Pitch: Low to Mid, Sound: Dark / Mid, Volume: General
- Balance: Blend, Sustain: Medium
- Includes: Cymbal Felts, Sleeve, Cup washer, ChromaCast Cymbal Polish & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth