Zildjian A Family
Zildjian’s classic sound is embodied by A Zildjian and immortalized in countless recordings by the greatest drummers of all time. Known for their versatility, these bright cymbals range from thin and delicate to extra heavy and cutting.
- Weight: Thin
- Finish: Traditional
- Concentric lathing that retains a mid to high tonality
- Medium-sized bell for an even balance between attack and sustain
- Light weight with a thin bow for the utmost in response and wash
The A Series Zildjian is the world's most popular and versatile cymbal. Created from cast bronze alloy of 80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver, it is symmetrically machine hammered and lathed with a traditional wide groove. The result is an exuberant cymbal that bursts with a classic voice that is pure, bright, and expressive.
- Size: 20 in. / 50.8 cm.
- Pitch: Mid, Sound: Mid, Volume: Project
- Balance: Cut, Sustain: Long
- Fast, bright, lively. Very responsive
- Kit Includes: Cymbal Felts, Sleeve, ChromaCast Cymbal Polish & Polish Cloth