Zildjian A Custom Cymbals
Recognized by their striking brilliant finish, A Custom cymbals feature unique tonal grooves and lower profiles. Together, these attributes produce a smoother, glassier and brighter sounding cymbal with more give when struck. It is these qualities that have made the sound of A Customs particularly sought after in the studio.
- Sound: Bright & Sweet
- Material: Zildjian Secret Family Alloy
- Weight: Medium
- Finish: Brilliant
- Brighter, smoother sound with a show-stopping look
- Extremely clear and crisp stick definition
- Shimmering spread with exceptional cutting power
The A Custom Series offers radical, innovative rotary hammering techniques, along with special thin weights. The A Custom Medium Ride has extremely clear and crisp stick definition and shimmering spread with exceptional cutting power. A versatile Ride cymbal with a sophisticated, clear and "transparent" sound.
- Type: Ride, Size:20 IN. / 50.8 CM., Weight: Medium
- Finish: Brilliant, Bell Size: Medium, Profile: Medium
- Pitch: Mid to High, Sound: Bright/Mid, Volume: General
- Balance: Blend, Sustain: Long
- Includes: Cymbal Felts, Sleeve, Cup washer, ChromaCast Polish & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth