Zildjian A Custom Cymbals
Recognized by their striking brilliant finish, A Custom cymbals feature unique tonal grooves and lower profiles. Together, these attributes produce a smoother, glassier and brighter sounding cymbal with more give when struck. It is these qualities that have made the sound of A Customs particularly sought after in the studio.
A Custom Crash Cymbals
- Sound: Bright & Sweet
- Material: Zildjian Secret Family Alloy
- Weight: Thin
- Finish: Brilliant
- Brighter, smoother sound with a show-stopping look
- Natural, bright, not too high, not too low
- Beautiful warm undertones
The A Custom Series offers radical, innovative rotary hammering techniques, along with special thin weights. The A Custom Crash cymbal is Natural, bright, not too high, not too low. Speaks very quickly. Beautiful warm undertones.
- Type: Crash, Size: 16 in. / 40.64 CM., Weight: Thin
- Finish: White, Bell Size: Small, Profile: Medium-Low
- Pitch: Mid, Sound: Mid, Volume: General
- Balance: Blend, Sustain: Short
- Includes: Cymbal Felts, Sleeve, Cup washer, ChromaCast Polish and Polish Cloth