A Zildjian' cymbals began with Avedis Zildjian III. Popular music of the 1930s-1970s demanded cymbals of extreme versatility: dynamic and controllable HiHats, clean and cutting Crashes, thrilling and rich Rides, all with a loose feel and immense musicality. It was these cymbals, crafted by Avedis Zildjian III in the mid-20th century, that helped drive the beat of an era that changed music forever. "A Avedis" cymbals have a sound different from every other Zildjian cymbal, complex yet familiar, with a great balance of bright and dark overtones. The timeless individual "aged" patina, classy and understated "Avedis" logo, and gram weight of the cymbal handwritten underneath the bell complete the package.
- Vintage recreation of 1930s-1970s A Zildjian sound
- Thin, loose, played-in feel with immense musicality
- Gram weight written underneath the bell
- Hollow 'Zildjian' logo on bottom of cymbal
- "Rolled-in" A Zildjian trademark