Yamaha PSR-E263 Portable Keyboard
An ideal starter keyboard
61-key, entry-level Portable Keyboard featuring a wide variety of sounds and functions the PSR-E263 is an ideal first keyboard for aspiring musicians who are just starting out. Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
The PSR-E263 features a comprehensive library of 400 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
Real-time backing band tracks
130 auto accompaniment Styles provide real-time band backing tracks based on the chords you play.
Play with a partner
Duo mode allows two people to play together on the same instrument by creating two middle C notes. Enjoy playing the piano with friends and family!
Compact & Portable
The compact, light-weight design and battery power allows you to take your instrument with you wherever you go.
On-board lessons support learning to play
3-step lesson - Listening, Timing and Waiting modes are available for each hand, or both hands together. Lessons use the on-board Songs to help build your skills. Then, use the simple recording function to capture and listen to your performance.
1: The model melody/chords of the part you selected will sound.
Listen to it carefully and remember it well.
2: Play the notes with the correct timing. Even if you play wrong
notes, the correct notes shown in the display will sound.
3: Play the correct notes shown on the display.
The Song pauses until you play the right note, and playback tempo
will change to match the speed at which you are playing.
- The PSR-E263 Yamaha Portable Keyboard features a wide variety of sounds and functions for beginners
- 61 full-sized keys are great for learning and developing keyboard playing technique
- The Yamaha Education Suite can be used with the more than 100 preset songs, making it the ideal first keyboard for aspiring musicians
- The aux line input allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an Mp3 player, a computer, a mixer or even another instrument, and hear it through the internal speakers
- Power adapter sold separately