The Yamaha HS7 is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter. The Yamaha HS-Series have the inherited universal mix-translation legacy and distinctive white cones of the industry-respected NS-10's, designed to deliver your mixes with transparent honesty. Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring of the monitor's response to give you accurate performance in any environment.
- 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system 95W total
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs