Designed for the heaviest tones a passive pickup can produce. The combination of three ceramic magnets, over-wound coils, and twelve black oxide cap screws make the Invader an electrifying force of energy. The wide magnetic field pumps power into your amp with a totally heavy sound. Comes with four conductor hookup cable.
- For all instruments. The wide pole pieces work for both humbucker and Trembucker string spacing.
- Ultra high output humbucker built for aggressive playing styles. Recommended for punk, garage, thrash, metal and other heavy rock styles.
- Specifications Type: Dual Coil Humbucker Position: Bridge Cable: 4 Conductor Impedence: 16.8 k Resonant Peak: 5 KHz Magnet: Ceramic Bar Output: High
- 21 Day Real World Exchange Policy Purchase and install this pickup and check it out with your own gear, in places you normally play - concert halls, the studio, your bedroom - wherever. If you are unhappy with the pickup for any reason, you can exchange it for another Seymour Duncan pickup of equal or lesser value within 21 days of purchase. You pay only shipping and handling costs and any price difference for the replacement pickup. A return authorization is required, and the pickup must be returned in good condition, with the original parts and packaging intact.
- Includes: GODpsMusic Polish Cloth & ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler