The most important thing about the vintage Patent Applied For pickup was its warm, smooth tone and sustain that was unlike anything heard before. The SH-1 is built with the same kind of enameled wire, nickel-plated studs, and balanced coil windings that humbucker inventor Seth Lover used in his first pickups. It looks and sounds just like a 59. Single conductor cable is standard. With traditional spacing.
- Neck Position Pickup, Late-50s, vintage-correct, humbucker sound. Warm and crystalline clean tones. Full and bright distorted tones. Smooth sustain.
- Classic appointments include plain enamel wire, long legged bottom plate, vintage single conductor cable and no logo.
- Compared to the SH-55 Seth Lover, the 59 has slightly more scooped mids and is vacuum wax potted for squeal-free performance.
- Includes: GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth & ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler
- 21 Day Real World Exchange Policy Purchase and install this pickup and check it out with your own gear, in places you normally play - concert halls, the studio, your bedroom - wherever. If you are unhappy with the pickup for any reason, you can exchange it for another Seymour Duncan pickup of equal or lesser value within 21 days of purchase. You pay only shipping and handling costs and any price difference for the replacement pickup. A return authorization is required, and the pickup must be returned in good condition, with the original parts and packaging intact.