Seymour created this classic humbucker combination while in England in 1974, and it remains his favorite today: an SH-4 JB for the bridge and SH-2n Jazz Model for the neck. Together they provide one of the most versatile humbucker combinations available. The JB owes its popularity to over-wound coils, which provide high output with just the right amount of sustain and distortion--perfect for searing leads. Seymour matched the JB with a Jazz Model in the neck for calibrated output and a clear, bright sound--perfect for articulate rhythm playing. This set is great for everything from hard blues to heavy rock. It comes with four-conductor cable for trick switching options. A wiring diagram and mounting hardware are included.
- Seymour Duncan makes a lot of pickups. So, to make the choosing easier, theyve released their most popular pickup models in pre-matched sets. This takes the guesswork out of determining which pickups work well together.
- Completely balanced coil configuration that produces great harmonics and a high output from sweet warm tones to raw rock n roll
- Just the right blend of sustain and distortion, SH-2 (Especially popular in neck position), SH-4 JB (Recommended for Bridge position).
- For balanced and warm instruments. Works especially well with mahogany bodies and rosewood fingerboards. Also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.
- Includes: GoDpsMusic polishing Cloth & ChromaCast Pick Sampler