Beefed up Patent Applied For tone for a hard-driving, kickin' sound with the right balance of power, sustain, and distortion. This pickup cuts through with a distinctive high end and midrange attack. The ceramic magnet and custom coil design give it compressed dynamics, an enhanced harmonic structure, and a punchy bass. Perfect for dropped tunings without "mushing" out. Comes with four conductor hookup cable.
- For balanced and warm instruments. Works especially well with rosewood fingerboards.
- Recommended for bridge position.
- Often a Duncan Custom is paired with an SH-1 '59 in the neck for bigger P.A.F. tones in the bridge and vintage-correct P.A.F. tones in the neck.
- Includes: GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth & ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler
- 21 Day Real World Exchange Policy Purchase and install this pickup and check it out with your own gear, in places you normally play - concert halls, the studio, your bedroom - wherever. If you are unhappy with the pickup for any reason, you can exchange it for another Seymour Duncan pickup of equal or lesser value within 21 days of purchase. You pay only shipping and handling costs and any price difference for the replacement pickup. A return authorization is required, and the pickup must be returned in good condition, with the original parts and packaging intact.