Some bodies and colors fade away, but a 1960's Vintage "T" style guitar will never die. With their distinguishing sound and singular look, you need to add one to your arsenal immediately! Ash wood body, 21 medium jumbo frets, "U" shape neck, 25.5" scale length, classic 60's style string-thru adjustable retro 3 saddle ashtray bridge and 2 ET vintage designed single coil ceramic magnet pickups deliver this classic tone. Richards, Springsteen, Townshend, Beck. They all play this famous body style, shouldn't you?
- Ash Body, Maple U Shaped Neck, Ovangkol Fretboard, 3-ply Aged White Pickguard
- 2 Sawtooth ET Vintage Designed Single-Coil Pickups, String-Thru Adjustable Retro 3 Saddle Ashtray Bridge
- 25.5" Scale Length, 43mm Nut Width, 21 Medium Jumbo Frets, 12" Fretboard Radius
- 3-way Selector Switch, 1 Master Volume, & 1 Tone Control
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series Strat/Tele Case, Pro Series Instrument Cable, Guitar Strap, Chromatic Tuner, and Pick Sampler