The PRS SE T50E pairs maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. When matched with PRS hybrid“X”/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate and project, the SE T50E has an uncommon 3-dimensional character for a maple back and side guitar. The Tonare Grand body shape delivers a familiar feel and a thunderous tone, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Wide Fat Neck, Figured Maple Back & Sides
- 25.3" Scale Length, 1-11/16" Nut Width, 11.81" Fretboard Radius
- Ebony Fretboard & Bridge, 20 Frets, Bird Inlays, Bone Nut
- Fishman GT1 Electronics, PRS Designed Tuners
- Kit Includes: Hardshell Case, Light Gauge Guitar Strings, Adjustable Upright Guitar Stand, Suede Guitar Strap, Chromatic Tuner, Pick Sampler, and 15' Instrument Cable