The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- Maple with Maple Veneer, Mahogany Back, Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard, 25" Scale Length, 24 Frets, 1-11/16" Nut Width
- PRS 85/15 "S" Treble Pickup, PRS 85/15 "S" Bass Pickup, Bird Inlays
- PRS Patented Tremolo, PRS Designed Tuners, Nickel Hardware
- Kit Includes: Pro Series Electric Guitar Hard Case, Light Gauge Guitar Strings, Guitar Strap, Chromatic Tuner, Pick Sampler, and 15' Instrument Cable