With an understated, refined appearance, instant comfort and playability, and a voice that is familiar and captivating, the vintage-inspired S2 Singlecut is a guitar you won't want to put down. Its all-mahogany body and asymmetrical, beveled top give the S2 Singlecut much of its explosive tone. And while not a super high output guitar, the S2 Singlecut can be overdriven into well-rounded, organic rock tones without sacrificing the punch or clarity found in higher-output guitars (or even active pickups). The bridge pickup is rich with some sparkle and substantial but tight low end, while the neck pickup is a little darker providing great balance and vintage tones.
- Mahogany Body, 22 Frets, 25" Scale Length
- Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Freeboard, Birds Inlays
- Pattern Regular Neck Shape, PRS Stop tail Bridge, PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Nickel Hardware, S2 Single cut Treble Pickup, S2 Single cut Bass Pickup
- Includes: PRS Black Gig Bag, Chroma Cast Stand, Tuner, Picks, Cable, Strap, Polish Cloth, PRS Guitar Polish and PRS Guitar Cleaner