The PRS SE Custom 22 adds a more vintage tone and feel to the traditional Custom platform. This guitar has a pronounced mid-range and clarity that provides a sweet, full tonal base, allowing it to easily sit in the mix of your band or recording. Like its 24-fret brother, the SE Custom 22 sports a maple top with mahogany back and 25" scale length. Additional appointments include dual humbuckers with a volume, tone, and 3-way toggle switch and a PRS-designed stoptail bridge. For players who grew up on 22 frets, the SE Custom 22 is a solid choice that will take anything you throw at it.
- Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Bird Inlays, 25" Scale Length, 22 Frets
- PRS Designed Stoptail Bridge, PRS Designed Tuners, Nickel Hardware
- PRS Tone Furnace Treble PU, PRS Tone Furnace Bass PU
- Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch, Includes PRS Gig Bag