The DC17 was designed by drum corps legend Scott Johnson. The stick features a medium taper and full bead for a wide range of dynamics on the marching snare while still providing a great feel in the player's hands.Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel. For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark - Make Your Mark.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .700" Length: 17"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA