Redefining the meaning of the entry level cable, the classic series microphone cables feature heavy gauged oxygen-free copper conductors and nickel-plated brass connectors for reliable and transparent signal transfer. the signal is then protected by a layer of conductive pvc as well as a dense copper for optimal shielding coverage that protects signal from outside interferences. to finish it off, each plug features a molded collar for outstanding strain relief ensuring that your cable last. entry level no longer means ordinary...all planet waves cables are guaranteed! for life.
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- Nickel-plated brass connectors offer reliable contact and corrosion resistance
- Shielding provides noise rejection for quiet operation
- XLR Male to XLR Female plugs for balanced I/O
- Limited lifetime guarantee