Acoustic-rock legend Melissa Etheridge collaborated with the Adamas R&D team to design this extraordinary 6-string signature instrument. Representing the ultimate craftsmanship from Ovation's flagship workshop in New Hartford, Connecticut, the Melissa Etheridge Signature 6-string features a woven carbon-graphite soundboard with Adamas fan bracing and a classic Mid-Depth cutaway composite body. Other features include an ebony fretboard and bridge, bass-side soundports with white pearloid epaulets, and a custom "ME" mother-of-pearl symbol on the peghead face. The Melissa Etheridge Signature comes with Ovation's original high output pickup, and its OP-Pro preamp offers dual XLR and frac14;" output jacks that connect to virtually any sound system, stage amp, or recording console.
- Super Shallow Cutaway Body with Lyrachord Mid Depth Bowl
- AA Solid Spruce Top with Pearl White Finish, 5-Piece Mahogany/Maple Neck with Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Black Stain, 25.25" Scale Length, Ovation OCP-1K Pickup
- Ovation OP Pro preamp that features a chromatic tuner and a 3-band equalizer with "pre-shape" and "mid-shift" buttons.
- Black Hardware, Mother of Pearl Binding, Hard Case Included