Experimental guitar virtuoso Kaki King collaborated with the Oavation R&D team to design this high-performance instrument that was affordable yet could handle her fretboard abuse. The 5-piece mahogany/maple neck has a rosewood fretboard, and signature Kaki King appointments include white soundhole epaulets and a 12th-fret crown logo inlay. The Kaki King Signature sports Ovation's High Output pickup and OP-Pro preamp, and Kaki personally signs the label on each of these stellar guitars.
- Super Shallow Cutaway Body with Lyrachord Contour Bowl
- AA Solid Spruce Top with Satin Black Finish, 5-Piece Mahogany/Maple Neck with Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Black Stain, 25.25" Scale Length, Ovation OCP-1K Pickup
- Ovation OP Pro preamp that features a chromatic tuner and a 3-band equalizer with "pre-shape" and "mid-shift" buttons.
- Black Hardware, Black and White Pinstripe Binding, Hard Case Included