Orange Amplification launched the Micro Terror amplifier - their smallest Terror ever! Building on the winning recipe of the rest of the popular Terror series, the Micro Terror retains the beautiful unpretentious design, delivering a classic Orange sound way bigger than it looks, with a size and weight making it the most portable Terror yet! With a high tensile steel case it is built to the same rugged specifications as the other members of the Terror family and is incredibly compact and highly portable. This is a true Orange Amp classic, with masses of vintage British character, clean crunch and full-on overdrive sounds. The PPC112, like our amplifiers, is built to last using extremely rugged construction and manufacturing techniques. Every Power Projection Cabinet (PPC) is built using 13 ply high density 18mm Baltic Birch plywood. Our unique skid feet design helps to acoustically couple our cabinets to the stage, thus providing a tighter bass response and full range tone definition. The result is a laser-focused tone that's full of warm midrange.
- Micro Terror: Volume, Tone and Gain Control and Tube Preamp with Solid State Power Amp
- Micro Terror: Single Channel Hybrid and Aux input for MP3 or CD
- PPC112: Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker and 16ohms Impedance
- PPC112: 60 Watts RMS Output and Handles massive overdrive tones with ease
- Includes: ChromaCast 10ft Instrument Cable and ChromaCast Pick Sampler