This Monster Cable Acoustic Instrument Cable is made to deliver the warmth, harmonics, and sustain of your acoustic with precision and clarity. Magnetic fields in ordinary cables cause frequency and phase distortions, but the patented 3-way Time Correct windings in the Monster Acoustic Instrument Cable reject interference protecting all of your instrument's transient attack, full output, and critical overtones.
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- Precision Time Correct windings for more accurate sound reproduction
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- MicroFiber dielectric on all conductors for faster transients and greater clarity
- IsoTec vibration technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance