The Matrix MR500 metronome has good volume for a metronome of this price. The sound of the metronome is a loud click with a clave tone. Turn the dial to easily select the tempo. A switch on the side of the metronome turns off the sound so that the light can be used as your tempo guide.
- Easy to use dial for selecting the tempo- with Italian tempo markings (andante, moderato, etc.)
- Flip out metal stand.
- Range 40-208 beats per minute.
- Size: 2 1/2w x 3 3/4h x 1 1/4"d.
- Light and or click - clave tone.
- Standard A tuning pitch.
- Uses 9 volt battery - not included.
- Earphone included.
- One year warranty.