The Marshall DSL40C 40W tube combo amplifier is a sturdy, all-tube, gig-ready 40-Watt workhorse. It boasts a Celestion 12" speaker and the exact same front and rear panel features as the DSL100H. The Triode (Half Power) option drops the DSL40C's output to 20-Watts, making it exceptionally versatile.
- Two footswitchable channels -Classic Gain and Ultra Gain and Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel with Shared 5-way EQ -Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence and Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp's tonal flexibility and Pentode/Triode switch can drop power down from 40W to 20W
- Bypassable series FX loop, Celestion 12" speaker, 4-12AX7 and 2-EL34 tubes, 40W, 1-12" Celestion and 2-way footswitch supplied
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series 10ft Cable and ChromaCast Pick Sampler