Marshall's AS50D is a 50-watt, 2 x 8" acoustic guitar combo amp with 2 channels, including a phantom-powered microphone channel. It features a redesigned tweeter, digital chorus and reverb, and an anti-feedback notch filter. Each channel sports its own volume, EQ, FX loop, and D.I. output. Master volume, line out and RCA inputs round things out nicely. Believe it or not, the Marshall design team does not consist solely of metal heads, rockers, and blues lovers. The award-winning, critically acclaimed AS50D is proof of their diversity and expertise.
- Output (RMS): 50 watt, Speakers: 2 x 8"
- Channels: 2, Volume: 1 per channel
- Independent EQ for each channel, Microphone input, Phase switch, Phantom Power, RCA Inputs
- Anti-feedback notch filter, Channel Assignable Chorus, Digital Reverb, Master volume, FX loop, D; I; Outputs and Line Out
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series 10ft Cable and ChromaCast Pick Sampler