Preferred by professionals for its tonal versatility, Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. Its high sensitivity, wide dynamic tuning range, and sharp attack make it the ideal choice for live performance. Yet Classic Maple's 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference. Big, open tonality. Extended resonance with focus on midrange projection.
- 9"x13" Tom, 16"x16" Floor Tom & 14"x24" Bass Drum with 7-ply, 6mm Cross-Laminated North American Maple
- Each drum's bearing edge is cut to a 45 degree angle within 1/16" from the outside edge to assure a smooth, even, flat surface for easy head seating and the 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference
- To increase stability through out the drum, the shells are produced using Radio Frequency Shell Technology - a process involving original bladder molds
- Includes: Extra Evan's drum heads pack with custom Bass Drum head - kit includes: 24" Emad clear bass drum head, G1 coated 13" Batter Tom Head, 16" G1 Coated batter Floor Tom Head, Inked (Custom) 24" Resonant Bass Drum Head (pick a pre-set design or create your own)
- Also Includes: 5A Promark LA Special Drumsticks & Evans/GoDpsMusic Drum Set Survival Guide & Zildjian ZBTX390 Box Set with 14" ZBT hats, 17" medium thin ZBT crash and 22" medium ZBT ride cymbals, Cymbal Felts, Sleeve, Cup washers, Zildjian Cymbal Cleaner & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth