Flexible enough to be played upright or "kicked back" as a monitor, our Kickback quickly became one of the most imitated (but never duplicated) designs in bass. Now it's available in three different versions for all kinds of applications from home practice and rehearsal to club dates and small theater venues.Original version of the revolutionary two-way (upright & tilt-back) "Kickback" cabinet. Custom Hartke 12" aluminum-cone driver. 120 watts. Wide-ranging Shape control for more tone colors 3-band EQ, active/passive inputs and more.
- Revolutionary "Two-Way" (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
- 120 Watts, Hartke 12" Aluminum-Cone Driver, 3-Band EQ
- Unique "Shape" Control For Accurate Tone-Shaping
- Passive/Active Input Jack, Balanced XLR Out Q1BZ1
- Includes ChromaCast Pick Sampler