With their large, rounded bodies, Guild's jumbo acoustic guitars have been prized for their volume, projection, and balance ever since the F-50 model debuted in 1954. The F-150CE NAT upholds this tradition with its solid Sitka spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, elegant cutaway, and powerful Fishman Sonitone pickup. Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, Bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1 3/4 " nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild's new lightweight case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, Jumbo Cutaway Body Shape
- Fishman Sanitone electronics provide clear and natural amplified sound
- Mahogany "C" Shape Neck with Satin Finish, Indian Rosewood Bridge and Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length, 1.75" Nut Width
- Includes Guild Poly Foam case