The D-125 dreadnought's all-mahogany construction produces a unique and well-balanced sound, with clear, tight bass and a warm, airy top end-great for a broad range of musical styles. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck imparts smooth playability and silky feel; premium appointments include mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays, and rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headcap. Available in Natural or Cherry Red.
- Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides.
- Dreadnought Body Shape with Scalloped Spruce Bracing.
- Mahogany "C" Shape Neck with Satin Finish, Indian Rosewood Bridge and Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length, 1.7" Nut Width, 20 Frets
- Includes: Guild TKL Deluxe Hardshell Case, 1 Pack of ChromaCast Acoustic Medium/Light Guitar Strings .012-.054, Suede Black Guitar Strap, 12 Pick Sampler