The all-mahogany body of the D-125-12 dreadnought (12-string sibling of the D-125) boasts unique presence and balance, with clear, tight bass and warm, airy top end that make it a versatile instrument great for a broad range of styles. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck imparts smooth playability and silky feel; premium appointments include mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays, and rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headcap.
- Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides.
- Dreadnought Body Shape with Scalloped Spruce Bracing.
- Mahogany "C" Shape Neck with Satin Finish, Indian Rosewood Bridge and Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length, 1.875" Nut Width, 20 Frets
- Includes: Guild TKL Deluxe Hard-shell Case, 1 Pack of Chroma Cast Acoustic Medium/Light Guitar Strings .012-.054, Suede Black Guitar Strap, 12 Pick Sampler, Stand and Polish Cloth