Guild 12-strings have been popular since they were first introduced in 1964, prized for their full tone and easy playability. The classic, jangly sound associated with Guild 12-strings provides players with a unique voice that can only come from a Guild guitar. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-1212E is a dreadnought sized 12-string, featuring an Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A powerful Fishman Sonitone pickup and volume/tone controls allow for full expert amplification. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The D-1212E includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Dreadnought size
- Solid African Mahogany top, back, and sides
- Vintage shaped Guild neck with 1 3/4" nut width
- All gloss finish in Natural
- Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls, battery bag and endpin jack
- Includes Guild Poly Foam case