The D-120 dreadnought's all-mahogany construction produces a unique and well-balanced sound, with clear, tight bass and a warm, airy top end-great for a broad range of musical styles. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck imparts smooth playability and silky feel; premium appointments include mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays, cutaway body, Fishman Sonitone under-saddle pickup with end-pin mounted active preamp and volume and tone controls, and rosewood fingerboard, bridge and head cap.
- Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
- Dreadnought Cutaway Body Shape with Scalloped Spruce Bracing
- Mahogany "C" Shape Neck with Satin Finish, Indian Rosewood Bridge and Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length, 1.7" Nut Width
- Includes Guild Poly Foam case