Brooklyn, New York and Gretsch Drums share an inseparable legacy that is reflected in the Gretsch Brooklyn Series. Proudly hand-crafted in Gretsch's Ridgeland, SC, USA factory, Gretsch Brooklyn produces a sound that is immediately recognizable, yet distinctively reinvented. Brooklyn drums feature 6-ply North American maple/poplar shells and are made slightly thicker than Gretsch's USA Custom Drums and have a 30-degree bearing edge. Shell interiors are finished with classic Gretsch Silver Sealer. Each shell comes with a distinctive Brooklyn internal shell label that identifies the drum shell model number and serial number. Brooklyn toms and snares feature the distinctive Gretsch "302" hoop. Its 3mm thick and double-flanged and is reminiscent of hoops used by Gretsch until the mid 1950's. Brooklyn delivers classic Gretsch tones that are full, punchy and warm. Brooklyn's innovative specifications created a new Gretsch tonal characteristic that is slightly more open and satisfyingly ambient. There is no denying that Brooklyn drums possess the sound of classic Gretsch drums, but deliver their own sonic personality. (CYMBALS AND HARDWARE SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Configuration: 18" x 24" Bass Drum, 9" x 13" Tom, 16" x 16" Floor Tom, & 6.5" x 14" Snare Drum.
- 6-ply North American maple/poplar with Silver Sealer interiors, Coated Gretsch Permatone by Remo Batter Drumheads
- Gretsch "302" double flanged Snare & Tom Hoops with 30 degree bearing edges, Maple Bass Drum Hoops with matching lacquer or inlay
- Straight-sided GTS with G9025 Bracket, G4825 Floor Tom Brackets with 12.7mm diameter legs, G9013 Bass Drum Spurs
- 4946MT Bass Dum Mounting Plate, Key-style tension rods, GTH-SLC Single Tom Holder, Gretsch Lightning Throwoff
- Kit Includes: ChromaCast 5A drumsticks, Drumstick Bag, Drum Polish, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth(CYMBALS AND HARDWARE SOLD SEPERATELY)