How do you build the finest drums in the world? You begin with hand-selected, quarter-sawn Appalachian Red Oak. Each stave is meticulously cut and bent by hand. Steel rings are hammered into place and the staves are allowed to cure for months. The shells are hand-glued, hammered into place and turned by skilled craftsmen who have used these traditional methods for over 30 years. By the time they are hand-sanded to a baby soft finish, an entire year has passed.
- Hand crafted in California, USA
- Hand-selected, air-dryed, quarter-sawn Appalachian Red Oak
- Smart design side plates for extended tuning range
- Contour crown hoops for easy playability
- Includes: Universal Conga Risers, GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth and Carrying Bag