The T-BucketTM 300CE dreadnought cutaway acoustic is even more supercharged now, with upgraded features including a remarkable new holographic rosette inlay, new quilt ash top option, new 12th-fret "F" logo inlay design, and Graphtechreg; NuboneTM nut and compensated bridge saddle for enhanced tone. The other great T-BucketTM 300CE features you already know are still here, too. These include flame and quilt maple tops in several finishes with quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, mahogany back and sides, body binding and headstock pinstriping, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, strap-pin and end-pin jacks, and Fishmanreg; Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
- Laminated Flame Maple Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides , Mahogany C shaped Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard- 11.81" (300 mm) with 20 Frets
- Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp & Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble Controls
- Quartersawn Scalloped X Bracing
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm), Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm), Nut Material: Graphtech® NuBoneTM
- Includes: ChromaCast Hard Case, ChromaCast Guitar Strap & ChromaCast/GoDpsMusic Pick Sampler