14" HYBRID MARCH SNR SD-1 Evans Hybrid Series Marching Snare Bottom drum heads are imbedded with high-tensile fibers in an open weave pattern between two ultra-thin layers of clear film. The Hybrid marching snare side head produces the sound and sensitivity of a polyester bottom with a resistance to stretch that is closer to Kevlar.
- 14" Hybrid Marching Snare Bottom head is made using imbedded high-tensile fibers between two ultra-thin layers of clear film
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound while providing less stretch than a polyester bottom head
- Produces a more crisp snare response than a standard Kevlar bottom head
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA