The LTD F-10 is perfect for rock and metal with its distinctive angled shape and deep black finish. It's a budget-oriented version of ESP's well-known guitars made popular by artists like Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Jeff Hanneman (Slayer), and George Lynch (Dokken). This double-cutaway guitar has a 24-fret fingerboard, a bridge position humbucker and a single-coil in the neck, master volume and tone controls, 3-way pickup selector toggle switch, and adjustable bridge with stopbar tailpiece.
- The F10KIT BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-100B(b) & LSH-100N(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch