The Dean Colt Semi-Hollowbody 12-String Electric Guitar offers a classic look with some modern technology to create a guitar that exceeds expectations. It has a semi-hollow maple body with an arched maple top and f-holes for a timeless appearance. It,s well-balanced and comfortable to play and has a relatively shallow body depth of 1-7/8". The set maple neck comes in a C shape with a rosewood fingerboard and pearl dot inlays. Chrome hardware includes Grover tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge with a piezo pickup. And that,s where the sonic fun begins. In combination with DMT design humbuckers, the piezo pickup offers up a pleasing variety of electric and acoustic sounds. A 3-way toggle for the humbuckers and a mini pickup selector let,s you mix the 2 worlds to taste.
- Arched Flame Maple Top, Maple Body and Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Pearl Block Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length, 22 Frets
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge, DMT Designed Chrome Pickups
- Kit Includes: Chroma Cast Acoustic Padded Gig Bag, Guitar Stand, 10' Instrument Cable, Leather Guitar Strap, 4 Pick Sampler, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth