The D’Addario NS Micro Clip-On Tuner discretely tunes a wide variety of stringed instruments in a compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use design. The highly accurate piezo sensor and backlit display allow for smooth and fast chromatic tuning in noisy, dim or well-lit environments, where other tuners fail. The compact design allows the tuner to hide effortlessly behind the headstock, concealing it from your audience and allowing it to remain mounted on the instrument inside most cases. With an upgraded and adjustable padded clamp, the NS Micro offers optimal viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility to clip on a wide variety of instruments. Combined with a reversible screen, the NS Micro is equally at home on the front or back of the headstock, making it the ideal choice for the widest variety of players and instruments, including guitar, bass, ukulele, banjo, mandolin, and more. The NS Micro also features an easy-to-read color changing backlit display which is easily seen on dark stages or in direct sunlight. Maximum battery life is provided by the auto-off function, shutting the tuner off automatically after ten minutes of inactivity to preserve the life of the CR2032 battery (included). Powered by an upgraded processor and state-of-the-art chromatic tuning software, the NS Micro offers calibration from 410 – 480 Hz for use in a wide variety of playing situations. Enjoy effortless and discrete tuning with the NS Micro Clip-On Tuner.
- Highly precise clip-on tuner for a wide range of instruments including guitar, bass, ukulele, banjo, mandolin, and more
- Discrete, highly compact design hides behind the headstock and is small enough to leave on every instrument you own - get one for each case
- Extremely accurate chromatic tuning based on vibration, no sound or cable input required
- Adjustable ratchet mechanism and reversible screen allows for placement on front or back of headstock
- Visual metronome feature for additional practice aid