If you love the tone and feel of nicely broken in strings, but hate changing them when they inevitably wear out, then you need to pick up a set of D'Addario's EXP-coated phosphor bronze acoustic guitar strings. They sport the same durable hex-shaped cores and top-quality wrap wire as their regular phosphor bronze strings, but there's more to these amazing strings. An ultra fine coating keeps the nasty oils on your fingers from eating away at your strings, keeping them bright and fresh up to four times longer than regular strings.
EXP NY Steel String Strength
D'Addario EXP strings are created using advanced proprietary machinery. Starting with a micro-coated wrap wire that is precision drawn, EXP strings with NY Steel are then wound normally to maintain feel and tone. The only difference a player will notice is that the string lifespan is a minimum of 4 times longer.
EXP NY Steel Pitch Stability
D'Addario EXP strings with NY Steel deliver the natural, vibrant sound of regular phosphor bronze and 80/20 bronze acoustic strings with an unparalleled pitch stability. EXP strings not only last substantially longer, but they hold their tune better than any competitor strings.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string gauge, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Includes D€™Addario€™s exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053