D'Addario's XL Nickel Wound electric guitar strings are engineered to serve as the critical link between you and your guitar. XL's are precision wound with highly magnetic nickel-plated steel to exacting specifications, resulting in strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone, and excellent intonation. Ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles, XL's are the choice of countless professionals around the world.
The most popular and universal construction, Round Wound strings deliver the traditional textured feel most players are familiar and comfortable with.
Renowned for their distinctive, bright tone, XL nickel-plated steel is the industry standard for many genres and playing styles.
D'Addario Nickel Wound strings are wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. A high carbon steel alloy that is six-sided in cross section. When usedas the core or â‚¬œcenterâ‚¬? of a musical string, the 6 edge points firmly grip every turn of the wrapwire, ensuring a tight wrap and longer-lasting string.
- Popular gauge for 12-string electric guitars
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges:.010/.010 .013./013, .017/.008,.026w/.012p, .036w/.018p, .046w/.026w
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance