The new Cordoba Mini M is the ultimate travel instrument, offering the playability of a full size guitar in a compact, lightweight body with an impressively loud voice. This miniature guitar features a solid spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides for a clear, complex tone. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped neck and 2" (50mm) nut width offers the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar. The Cordoba Mini M is a perfect companion for road trips, vacations, and hanging out at home. Includes a Cordoba gig bag. The Cordoba Mini comes strung with Cordoba Mini Strings, tuned up a fourth from standard guitar (ADGCEa); we recommend this string set and tuning for the most vibrant tone and optimal playability. If you'd like to play your Mini in standard E tuning, you'll just need the E set of strings!
- Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
- 18 Frets, 20" Scale Length
- All natural wood rope pattern inlay rosette
- Includes: Cordoba Gig Bag, ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler, String Winder, Guitar Stand, Wooden Foot Stool, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth