The all-solid F10 flamenco guitar, featuring a solid European spruce top with solid cypress back and sides. It is built with the traditional Spanish flamenco body style - a flat neck angle to give the guitar low action and a flamenco buzz. The built-in truss rod makes adjusting the neck angle on this guitar a breeze. Includes a clear flamenco-style tap plate, the Domingo Esteso mother of pearl rosette and a Cordoba polyfoam case.
- Solid European Spruce Top, Solid Cypress Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- 12 Frets to body, 19 total Frets, 25.6" Scale Length, MOP Inlays at frets 5, 7, & 9,
- Mother-of-Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave rosette, Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Includes: Guild Polyfoam Case, ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler, String Winder, Guitar Stand, Wooden Foot Stool, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth