The handmade C9 is one of the staple models in the Luthier series, and is now available with a slimmer neck! The C9 Crossover features a 48mm nut width, radiused fingerboard, and hand-carved mahogany neck with a thinner profile- perfect for the guitarist who loves the sound and look of the traditional C9, but prefers the feel of a steel string or electric guitar. It features a solid Canadian cedar top with solid mahogany back and sides for a sweet, warm tone. Like all models in the Luthier Series, the C9 Crossover offers the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design. Other notable features of the C9 Crossover include its black and gold tuning machines, and adjustable truss rod. Includes case.
- Solid Canadian Cedar Top, Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- 12 Frets to body, 19 total Frets, 25.6" Scale Length, MOP Inlays at frets 5, 7, & 9
- Hand inlaid Mother-of-Pearl and Ebony "Esteso" Weave Rosette
- Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Includes Cordoba polyfoam case